So last night while Devin and I were eating dinner (hamburger helper) Caleb would not stop reaching for our plates and watching as we took bites to our mouths...So I mixed up about a teaspoon of very thin rice cereal while Devin took Caleb's onesie off and we let him try it out. I am not sure he knew what to think about this new method of eating, but I do know that after he was done eating and we had him cleaned up he was on a laughing spree, more of a vigorous kicking and shrieking sort of thing which his parents know means he is delighted. I tried to get a video, but the camera is out of batteries !!! eeeek!! oh no! MUST GET MORE BEFORE TONIGHT !!!
Rice Cereal
So last night while Devin and I were eating dinner (hamburger helper) Caleb would not stop reaching for our plates and watching as we took bites to our mouths...So I mixed up about a teaspoon of very thin rice cereal while Devin took Caleb's onesie off and we let him try it out. I am not sure he knew what to think about this new method of eating, but I do know that after he was done eating and we had him cleaned up he was on a laughing spree, more of a vigorous kicking and shrieking sort of thing which his parents know means he is delighted. I tried to get a video, but the camera is out of batteries !!! eeeek!! oh no! MUST GET MORE BEFORE TONIGHT !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's getting so round!
Oh how fun! new food to try! He's so CUTE!!
Post a Comment