We spent Conference weekend in Utah with my family. Everyone was gald to have turns with Caleb, and happy to hear the words of prophets as we listened together. My mom went all the way serving a turkey dinner, complete with mashed potatoes, rolls, and a salad! It was also fun to meet Sarah's roommates that came to see conference with us! Also my grandpa and gramma were there as well as my uncle Jonnie and his family. Caleb and Jonnie's son Janson got to spend a few moments with someone their own size ;) I say a few moments because everyone else was constantly wanting to hold the two of them...What a fun weekend!!!
What a fun weekend!! We spent our time between session on Saturday getting ready to make Apple Juice next weekend at Grandpa Cook's (With Lorna!) We are excited to see Lorna.
I love your pictures. You captured the event so well. I guess I was kind of invisible. the boys will just have to learn to cooperate with the camera issue...thanks for doing this great blog, Em.
4 comments:
What a fun weekend!! We spent our time between session on Saturday getting ready to make Apple Juice next weekend at Grandpa Cook's (With Lorna!) We are excited to see Lorna.
Hes such a cute baby! Why'd you take him away so soon?
Looks like a lot of fun! The Turkey looks wonderful I wish I was there to take some YUMMY!! The babies are ADORABLE!!
I love your pictures. You captured the event so well. I guess I was kind of invisible. the boys will just have to learn to cooperate with the camera issue...thanks for doing this great blog, Em.
Post a Comment