I was at the DI yesterday looking for one of those high chairs that you put on a normal chair...you know that kind? and instead I found this high chair. I became all excited because this one I am going to sand and paint and it is going to be super super cute!!! It is missing a couple of screws, but my sweetheart can fix that easy! can you tell I am excited about this! When I am done I will post an 'After' picture, and hopefully it will be as cute as the one I have in my imaginings...
Yesterday evening Mom and Trevor surprised us and they came for dinner. While the potatoes were in the oven they helped me paint my little pumpkin family. I painted the mommy pumpkin, Trevor painted the Devin pumpkin, and Mom did the Caleb pumpkin. Aren't we so festive?
3 comments:
Very nice high chair and I love the pumpkin faces.
so cute, emily! feel free to add me to the family blogs... i'm glad that i found your blog- it's fun to keep in touch!
:) bryttin
They look just like you all ;)
Post a Comment