Sunday was the primary program in our ward, so I got to help our primary class say their parts while Devin sat with a sleeping Caleb. We had cousins over, Rodney's family from Idaho Falls. They dropped by to share some potatoes that they had gleaned and they helped to break in some of Caleb's new toys. We are so glad that they could come for a short visit.
This morning we woke up to snow on our cars and on the ground. I wish I could say that I am excited for snow and colder weather, but I am not. We have already started burning a fire during the day time, which means that it is cold! I wish I could say that this is Caleb's first snow, but it snowed on his birthday, so I don't know how correct that would be...Moving forward right?
1 comment:
Oh, how fun (not the snow but the cousins.) And I love shopping early. I got the kids stockings done, and I have even started on your gift! But we loved having Lorna's kids out.
Post a Comment