Pooh Bear





Caleb loves this Winnie the Pooh toy that he has, I think that it is really the soft texture that he likes. He also likes fleece or soft blankies, another little bear toy that he has, and the taggies that I made yesterday all of which are soft to the touch. I think that it is so cute the way he stuffs the hand or the ear or the nose into his mouth.

4 comments:

Elaina said...

He looks so much like his Devin and he has a little bit of you in there! The fire place looks like fun and warm!

Cassy said...

He is so adorable!! And I am so excited that you are coming for Thanksgiving!!!

Cassy said...

Thanks for not spilling the beans, but Todd called mom shortly after we got off the phone with you. Thought we better tell her before she hears it second hand! We are so excited to see you for Thanksgiving though!

Sherri said...

I love all the pictures and videos!!! thank you for being good at the blog thing.