Yesterday was our four month well-baby visit...Caleb is now 11 lb. 14 oz. and 24 in. tall. He is growing great and everything looks good. What a cutie he is!!

Today while Caleb was playing with our friends (and babysitters) he was placed in what Emily and Stephanie called his throne. I thought that it was cute! Emily and Stephanie, their mom and brothers are the family that I have been working for for over two years. Now I babysit them while their mom is working, then they babysit Caleb while I am at school. What wonderful friends they are to us! Emily and Stephanie absolutely love spending time with Caleb, he is their real live dolly. They are always saying that he is so cute and he is so fun and he is so handsome. I do admit that I agree 100%
1 comment:
Pretty neat you have help and switch on and off with babysitting. Isn't friends and family wonderful! Would have to agree 100% with you and the girls on how handsome and cute your boy is!
Post a Comment