The attack of the THINGS!!! Just kidding that is just Devin, my nephews and I. Super cool huh! Caleb the pumpkin went trick-or-treating with his cousins (well really he was cute so that people would give him candy for his dad and grandma to munch). Caleb got a whole Halloween bucket full of candy for Devin!! Upon returning home everyone (including Devin) promptly dumped out their candy and began trading. Everyone was so good-natured and I didn't even see any unfair trading with the younger kids so that made me happy. Half jokingly I told the kids that they all had to give Grandpa Cook (who is visiting from Washington, pictured above with Caleb) three pieces of chocolate, and as if they were expecting it all of them grabbed three pieces for grandpa- even Trevor's friend gave grandpa three pieces of chocolate. They even gave him good stuff, not just the stuff they didn't really want...Grandpa was happy to get the chocolate, and all of the kids were surprisingly happy to give it to him! Caleb's first halloween was a huge hit! Now I have a whole year to think of something amazing to be next year;)
Trick-or-Treat
The attack of the THINGS!!! Just kidding that is just Devin, my nephews and I. Super cool huh! Caleb the pumpkin went trick-or-treating with his cousins (well really he was cute so that people would give him candy for his dad and grandma to munch). Caleb got a whole Halloween bucket full of candy for Devin!! Upon returning home everyone (including Devin) promptly dumped out their candy and began trading. Everyone was so good-natured and I didn't even see any unfair trading with the younger kids so that made me happy. Half jokingly I told the kids that they all had to give Grandpa Cook (who is visiting from Washington, pictured above with Caleb) three pieces of chocolate, and as if they were expecting it all of them grabbed three pieces for grandpa- even Trevor's friend gave grandpa three pieces of chocolate. They even gave him good stuff, not just the stuff they didn't really want...Grandpa was happy to get the chocolate, and all of the kids were surprisingly happy to give it to him! Caleb's first halloween was a huge hit! Now I have a whole year to think of something amazing to be next year;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You should have told them they all had to give candy to me! I didn't get to go trick-or-treating. But I got to dress up and go out where everyone could see my costume, and that's half the fun I guess.
Sounds like a lot of fun and pretty cool the kids all share with the grandpa and with no fussing!
Cute costumes! Sounds like Halloween was a hit!
Post a Comment