Bear World



Yesterday Caleb and I got to go to Bear World with Mom and Trevor. (Devin was on a field trip for one of his classes.) We had so much fun! Mom has been working at Bear World through this last summer so she was able to tell me all sorts of interesting things about what we were seeing and doing. There is so much to tell, so I will stick to the highlights of the afternoon: Feeding the bears (they ate bread and donettes, even Caleb threw them some bread), Bear Fries, I GOT TO FEED A BABY BEAR!!!!, building our own bear (for Caleb for Christmas), petting zoo with a pig, deer, chickens, goats, etc. There is so much more, but maybe the pictures can tell it better than me!
Caleb and I got the royal treatment since we were with staff, we were given the curator tour (where you get to feed the big bears) for free, pictures of us together on the tour and 'on' a bear, and we got into the park for free. It was fun to be with Mom and Trevor who knew the names of several of the animals. Since Mom has been working in the gift shop she got to build the bear for us, so that was fun too. I got to see Moose, fox, Bear, Elk, Deer, Mountain Goats, and so much more. What a day!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

It looks like you had lots of fun! I went with my roomates back in college I loved the pot belly pig.