Caleb has always been fascinated with this Winnie the Pooh wipes container. Before he could reach around he would just stare at it, and now that he can reach and play he likes to push it and try to figure it out. Who knew that the wipes container would be one of his favorite things. To add to that, just last night I was telling Devin that I have never had Caleb fall asleep while laying on a blanket on the floor. Well after taking the above wipes video I talked to my mom on the phone, then I left Caleb to play on his blanket while I ran to the bathroom. Below is what I came back to...I knew that he was tired, it was after all time for his morning nap, but I guess I should never say never.
1 comment:
The cuteness of the earth!!!It was under "older posts" so I only saw the thing one and thing 2 picture earlier. I love this. Thank you for posting it.
Post a Comment