It was just so cute the way Caleb was enjoying playing with this tissue paper...everything he does is just too cute!!This little man is sure the joy of my life! He can now roll from his tummy to his back, he still chats up a storm when he is in the mood, and he absolutely loves attention from anyone!
Devin is pretty wonderful too, this morning when I got home from work, I found that he had come home and did the dishes for me :) How wonderful it is to have Devin! He is so cute with Caleb, he loves having a son. Sometimes when I ask what he and Caleb are up to he tells me that he is teaching Caleb all about being a man...I genrally just let them be when Devin does this. I sure love both of my boys!!
7 comments:
I did not know you were working. What are you doing these days?
What a cutie!! I loved those days when they were starting out and learning new things. It gets even better as he gets older!!
Are you bringing my nephew home for conference?
(and Good Luck on that paper, btw)
I love reading about you and your little family!!! I feel like I get to know you and your son through your stories!! Keep them coming!
You know, I have been thinking that if anything should happen to Todd and I--these stories will be there when my girls are ready for them. The stories of their childhood will not be lost. But they can also get to know us through these stories. I pray that they never need it for those reasons, but it is nice to be prepared!!
Hey My Mom sent us a link to your blog. It is good see the pictures of your baby. I hope everything is going well in Utah. Here is a link to our new blog.
BJ
http://web.me.com/ericapeeler/Peelers_Home_Page/Welcome.html
Post a Comment