Want to Dance?

Naturally the answer is YES!! I remember one time when I was staying with my uncle Jonnie and my cousin JD told him that I dance in the kitchen. Doesn't everybody? Well I sure do, and love it too.

Devin took me (and Caleb) dancing tonight :) We used to go dancing every week, but pregnancy changed that...Fun Fun Fun!! Caleb was exhausted! observe:

4 comments:

Cassy said...

I love your new page look. And all the pictures!!! Anyway, Todd and I going dancing this weekend, I think. I am excited. It has been a long, long time.

Sherri said...

AAAAAaaaahhhh!! I love it! How fun!Never stop dancing.

Elaina said...

I miss dancing. Used to dance all the time through school and college. It kind of came to a hault after having becoming pregnant with Justin. There are not really any dance places up here unless you want to go to a bar. Which really stinks. We always have to wait until a church function with dancing. Doesn't happen very often.

Sarah said...

I will go dancing this Saturday. I will.