Jamming

So for all of you that think that Jamming is a bunch of musicians having fun, well take a look at how we have been jamming.
I spent the afternoon yesterday learning how to jam with apricots. Yummy! It sure took forever, but I like apricot jam so that it ok. Trevor was a great help with Caleb, Trevor was great about playing with Caleb and such so that Mom and I could pay attention to the jam.







3 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I put up pictures from the weekend, and some other stuff too... I'm being a good little blogger. :)

Elaina said...

Actually I want my baby to come a early but not too early. I want her develope enough she doesn't have to stay at the hospital. It would be nice!

It looks like you had a lot of jamming to do and had fun!