Tux




Since A picture is worth a thousand words, I'll leave it to the pictures this time ;)







3 comments:

emily jean said...

Personally I think that Caleb looks like a little man in his Tux. and I don't think that any of the pics showed the jacket tails! so cute...

Cassy said...

He does look so cute!! We wish we could have been there.

Elaina said...

What a cutie!! Must have been exciting to bless him. When did you two get married? This is Elaina (Paulsen) Reich. Thought I would drop in and say hi since Cassy and Todd found me on face book and I invited them to look at my blog. I would like to add you to my blog page, but it's on private so I need an email address to invite you to it. My email is elainareich@msn.com My blog page is ww.robertandelainareich.blogspot.com looking forward to hearing you.