Upon Request

My mom asked for me to post a Caleb moment again, so here it is, can I just say that mommy-hood is the most fun ever! Recently Caleb has been concentrating on things that he can see. Most commonly he is looking at his own hands, a toy he is holding, a spit cloth that he has managed to grab, my finger, or a face that is close to him. He appears to be absolutely intent on figuring out everything he can about whatever it is that has captured his attention. I love watching the intensity on his face.

Also, I suppose an update is is order. Devin and I have both started school, again. Devin is taking classes full time, and working at the Heat Plant on campus in between. I have just two classes this semester, but that is certainly plenty to keep me busy. I do not love having to leave Caleb with someone so that I can go to class, but that is the way it has to be unfortunately. Both of my classes are senior level classes and they require lots of outside class time. I figure that if I can survive being pregnant and a full time student then I can do two classes as a mom. Right?

2 comments:

Elaina said...

TOO CUTE!! Isn't being a MOM the best thing in the world!!

Jordan said...

I love the new background!