Happy Birthday Devin

Today is Devin's Birthday! (March 2)
We have been celebrating all weekend. Devin had been gone all week and i was so happy to have him back that I decided he should have an early birthday. Saturday night we went out to dinner at Devin's favorite restaurante - Chile's. Caleb was lovin' it. He was all giggles the whole time we were at the restaurant. I guess that is Caleb's way to welcome his daddy home and wish him happy birthday!

Below is some Caleb piano cuteness. He loves to pound on the piano, he thinks that it is fascinating or something, and I finally had my camera handy while he was doing it.

4 comments:

Sherri said...

I can tell he is a brilliant musician already!

Jordan said...

HAppy Birhtday Devin! Did you know you share your birthday with Dr. Seuss?

Cassy said...

Happy Birthday!!

Sarah said...

Tell him happy birthday from me!

My nephew is cute.