Surprise! Happy Birthday!--Devin's mom is one year older and wiser too, so we decided to celebrate at Big Judd's. Trent and Janice invited a bunch of her friends, and left the kids home. Poor Caleb was the only little guy, I don't think he minded so much. Good friends and good food, what more could someone ask? Happy Birthday Mom!
4 comments:
How fun to be able to get together so often, huh? And SLC isn't even that far away. Sigh. I have been trying to figure out how to make Rigby and Richland closer, but alas...I hope you had fun.
I love how you blog. it makes tha distance easier to bear.
I wish I could have been there. I love mom's hat and the picture of Caleb with the Big Jud! It ooks awesome! Miss you guys. Trudy
Fun, fun... my nephew is so cute!
How was/is Hugo Cabret?
Post a Comment