New this week




This has been my week to enjoy new (to me) kitchen stuff. Firstly, I have had my new(ish) dishwasher, all installed and working :) it is way wonderful! Next I got a new table and CHAIRS! I have been wanting chairs! (see above-we were getting set for some friends to come over for a double date...) it is so very nice to have the things that I want for a good price (in this case free--i got super lucky). To add to my happiness Devin is happy with his own 'new' CD player. I don't know why he wanted a new one so badly, but at least he has some cool new thing that makes noise--he likes it anyway.
Caleb's top two teeth are almost in. We went to a well-baby check up this week. Caleb weighed in at 15 lb. 5 oz. and is 26.3 inches tall. he has had his up days and his down days this week, that is just the way it goes. Today however is a happy smiley laughing day for him. That means today is going to be wonderful.

2 comments:

Elaina said...

All very cool stuff! Love the table and chairs. Hope you had a good time with friends!

Sherri said...

Oh, fun to get new free stuff you've been wanting. Good for you.