We really did have a fun weekend, wheeling with Adam and his brother Grant. First we went out to the sand dunes and Egin lake bed. Later we went to Devin's mom's house and the boys took off to explore. It is just that Adam figured he should take a swim in the river with his wheeler. it floated there for two or three hours, then the guys spent the rest of the night draining and fixing it. Good news, his wheeler survived! That is the nutshell version of the weekend.
3 comments:
That is a cool video!!! High adventure! How fun.
BRRR! It's warm here, but I'm chilly just thinking about being in that cold water!! Sounds like a fun day. I hope you're enjoying Lorna being there.
Looks like a lot of fun I miss four wheeling. Miss going diggin in the truck as well. Don't get to do all that fun much up here. Miss it. OH well some day.
Post a Comment