My dad surprised us with a visit yesterday. I was glad to see him and have a little time to chat with him, but he picked a bad day to come to dinner because my kitchen looks like this:
Needless to say I wasn't doing much cooking yesterday. Since my kitchen is currently torn to bits (observe how there are no pipes beneath the sink...)dishes had to be done in the bathroom this morning:
One other note: Devin has been bugging me for months to put different songs on the blog. So I finally told him to create his own playlist and I would put it on here for him. So there is no longer a playlist that starts automatically, instead Devin and I each have our own playlist at the bottom of the blog.
3 comments:
Woah! That's when a crock-pot comes in handy! Hope everything is back to normal soon...
Way to be creative and problem solve. I know we have hung clothes on our tub to replace a dryer for 6 months once. I hope everything is back to normal soon though.
Wow crazy times! Have to agree with Cassy very creative and problem solve. Hope you get it all fixed and working again.
Post a Comment