Saturday

Yesterday was such a nice day that Devin and I decided that we should go on a hike. We loaded up Caleb and some water bottles and headed over to the North Menan Butte which is about a ten minute drive from our house. It was a little less than a half an hour to the top, see how Caleb and Daddy loved the hike! I loved to see the desert wild flowers. From the top we could see lots of land formations that Devin learned about in a Geography class he took last semester so he pointed them out to me. We are wanting to climb Table Rock later this summer, so we are trying to work in several little hikes for practice. I am beginning to learn what the Nefs mean when they tell me that they are half mountain goat, you should see Devin take a hike!!

2 comments:

Cassy said...

Caleb is looking so big. And you look great too!! Although big would not be the word I would use to describe you. I hope life continues to go well. I wish we lived closer. I'm sure Todd would love to go hiking with you--and we'd love to go camping together or something. C'est la vie. Enjoy the nice weather.

Cassy said...

Todd said "we run up the mountain, we don't hike up the mountain." Enjoy Tablerock.