Doesn't the new deck look so nice! Yes, there are a few finishing touches to do on the under side, but that will happen sometime this summer...I can even say that I helped work on it (though all of the real work was done by my wonderful husband Devin along with Adam, Steve, and Dalin-friends and neighbors we owe cookies and brownies to...) We also owe a special huge thanks to my dad who provided the redwood for this project! Thanks Dad, the deck is wonderful!! Additionally, thanks mom for telling me to put a couple of flower boxes on it, I do love having the flowers!
oh yeah, I have a blog
You may have wondered what happened to the Nefs during April? There was a definite lack of blog entries. Well, lots has been going on. I finished my semester in school. Caleb and I spent a week in Utah. Lots of yard work (preparing ground, spreading weed killer, planting grass seeds, flower seeds, getting a dig of mint from my neighbor,etc. etc.) Devin started his new semester of classes. And--drum roll goes here--we built a new deck!! 




Doesn't the new deck look so nice! Yes, there are a few finishing touches to do on the under side, but that will happen sometime this summer...I can even say that I helped work on it (though all of the real work was done by my wonderful husband Devin along with Adam, Steve, and Dalin-friends and neighbors we owe cookies and brownies to...) We also owe a special huge thanks to my dad who provided the redwood for this project! Thanks Dad, the deck is wonderful!! Additionally, thanks mom for telling me to put a couple of flower boxes on it, I do love having the flowers!
Doesn't the new deck look so nice! Yes, there are a few finishing touches to do on the under side, but that will happen sometime this summer...I can even say that I helped work on it (though all of the real work was done by my wonderful husband Devin along with Adam, Steve, and Dalin-friends and neighbors we owe cookies and brownies to...) We also owe a special huge thanks to my dad who provided the redwood for this project! Thanks Dad, the deck is wonderful!! Additionally, thanks mom for telling me to put a couple of flower boxes on it, I do love having the flowers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sarah, I just saw that your most recent post has the same title, we must be sisters or something
Looks fabulous! You have been busy!
Oh, Emily! My darling daughter is a joy to me! Good thing you chose such a great guy to marry.
Remember the flowerboxes will dry out faster than the ground, so water them alot...
Kleptomaniac. You stole my blog post title! I'm noy buying that "we must be sisters" nonsense. ;-)
It looks great!! Isn't it great being married to these handy nef boys. We love you and glad things are going well for you. Good luck with classes this summer.
The deck looks great! Love the picture of Devin it looks like he's saying, "What I'm busy?"
Post a Comment