Breanna and Caleb helped Grandpa Smurthwaite break in the new yard with putting practice. We are so excited that Great Grandma and Grandpa bought a house in South Jordan, now we can see them more often! Hip hip!
Fly Away Home
Caleb and I just returned from a week-long trip to my mom's house :) Sadly Devin had to stay in Rexburg because of school...We did lots, so here are just a few highlights of the week:


Breanna and Caleb helped Grandpa Smurthwaite break in the new yard with putting practice. We are so excited that Great Grandma and Grandpa bought a house in South Jordan, now we can see them more often! Hip hip!

Last, but not least, the night before departure Aunts Lynzee and Breanna wanted to have a practice turning 1 celebration. Caleb didn't like it much. Better luck tomorrow I hope. After 6 weeks of trying to teach Caleb how to blow he still didn't know how when it came to blowing out his candle. I know I know, what a ridiculous thing to make a big deal out of...
Breanna and Caleb helped Grandpa Smurthwaite break in the new yard with putting practice. We are so excited that Great Grandma and Grandpa bought a house in South Jordan, now we can see them more often! Hip hip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way fun to see you and cute Caleb!
Fun. I hope Caleb likes his other cake.
Post a Comment