We spent Valentine's Day and President's Day in Utah with my family. I always love going home to visit. Trent and Janice also came down with their kids and Trevor came as well so we had a continual gaming party going on (see above). We had a nice trip, we were able to get some carpet and a stove for Devin's mom, and a used dishwasher for my house, yippee! Compliments of my dad. Now that I am back home I have a lot to get to. Housework has fallen by the wayside in favor of homework, and unfortunately homework isn't letting up, so somehow I am going to have to clean and do my homework. On a different sort of messy note, outside winter weather has decided to give us a warm spell, which means muddy slushy yuck until things freeze over again later this week. Honestly I wish it would snow again for now so that I don't get my hopes up when it decides to be warmish...besides I am not done with winter yet!
2 comments:
Washington is going back and forth, but no mess--just cold and then warmer, then cold. We are so ready for it to be warm. My kids are getting cabin fever, but here in WA, it will be here before long. I'm thinking Todd could take the kids camping in about a month (just at the farm). But we are so ready to be done with winter!! I hope you enjoy yours though.
I see how it is. I'm not special enough to be in one of the pictures. :-p
Post a Comment