Reading, I love it!!

I have a deep admiration and love of books. I am not sure if this was something I was taught, or if I learned to love books all by myself. I think that it was a mixture of both. I have seen some friends and family keep a log of all of the books that they have read this year on the sidebar of their blog, and I like it! I like to see what they are reading--it gives me some ideas on what I should read next. (not that I have time for reading while I am in school...)Therefore I am going to start a new list on my sidebar including the books that I have read so far this year, and I invite anyone reading this to do the same if you would like :)

For any of you looking for a good read to start your list with here are some of my all time favorite books:

  • The Blue Sword
  • Ella Enchanted
  • Princess Academy
  • Beauty
  • Howl's Moving Castle
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Harry Potter
  • Goose Girl
  • The Tale of Despereaux

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Howl's Moving Castle is an all time favorite! I'm so glad.

Maybe I should do that sidebar thing too. Because it seems like a fun bandwagon to be on, even if it is a bandwagon ;-) (well, not exactly, but whatever.)

Sherri said...

I did read to you as a child most every night before bed....you know that poem...

You may have riches and wealth untold-
Caskets of jewels and baskets of gold.
But richer than I you will never be.
For I had a mother that read to me.

I'm sure you'll read to your kids too.