My little Jumperoo

didn't the high chair turn out so cute!! (sorry quick brag)
I went into town yesterday and found this Jungle Jumperoo on clearance at Toys-R-Us. I didn't intend on buying one of these new, I have actually been looking and looking for something like this used (or an exersaucer or walker...) but Caleb simply loves it! the seat spins around so he can play with various toys that surround him, and he can jump. Hard to say what his favorite part of it is. I am happy because I can to homework and cook etc. while he is in it! In sum, everyone wins!

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

He's a cutie!

Sherri said...

Wow! You are so cute to love him and spoil him. That junper is so fancy. I didn't have those kind of fancy things when I was raising you kids. Cool. He is a well loved kid.

Cassy said...

I think they are cute, but they take up so much space and don't store well--do you think it's worth looking into? I've been watching for one of those mats with the toys that hang over them--and I got one practically brand new for free yesterday!! I love great deals. I also found an extra swing for at my mom's house. Now I don't have to take mine back and forth!!! I've enjoyed being out of the baby faze, but I'm getting excited about jumping back in.