So just when I was beginning to wonder if Caleb was going to just stay bald forever, he started to grow some hair! That's right he is no longer the bald-ie of our family. The fact is however that now Caleb has some hair but I have no idea what to do with mine anymore.
Cut it ?
Grow it ?
Trim it?
It won't go strait when I try to straiten it, it won't go curly when i try curly, and in between doesn't work either...Is this normal for moms at this point after a having a baby? *frustration*
Mexico hair (braids) was so easy! Do nothing, your hair is always done...
Temporary solution : Ponytail...
I find myself becoming envyous of those who always have perfect hair, without even trying. I need to learn their tricks.
3 comments:
Don't blame you on what to do about your hair. I have a hard time trying to figure the same thing out with mine. Lately I've been just brushing it out or putting it half way up or in a pony tail. Very cool Caleb has hair now!
If you can bottle that solution, I am sure you and Devin could retire. We know your pain. And my kids stayed bald for a long time too. It must be a Nef thing, not from you or I :)
Skyler said do the dragonball Z hair do--google it.
Post a Comment