Caleb is 7 months old!

I totally can't believe it, my little guy is seven months old! I have a hard time imagining what it was like before I had my little Caleb (or for that matter what it was like to sleep the whole night through). He is all smiles and laughs, we sure love him.

On a completely different note, I am almost finished with my high chair, and I think that it has turned out way cute! really just some minor details left.

2 comments:

Elaina said...

Isn't it crazy how fast they grow! Next thing you will know he's two years old and bringing in his molars. The chair is looking great!

Cassy said...

Your high chair turned out really cute!! I know what you mean about not imagining life without them. And they do grow so fast!! I just can't believe Karla is in Primary. And Kylee was laying on me the other day. It's hard to believe she ever fit inside me. Best thing we ever did. Your little guy is really cute. And we love you guys.