Caleb and books

So I seized the moment when Caleb wouldn't know I was videoing to get this video for you...Caleb has this fascination with the front cover of books in this case my hefty nutrition book from last semester. He does this when I read board books to him as well. Wouldn't it be funny to know what is going through his mind as he does this? --I have a hard time imagining exactly what he might be thinking.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

He's gonna be a reader! I can tell ;-)

Cassy said...

I know what you mean. I'd love to be a mind reader...sometimes.

Elaina said...

It would be cool to be able to talk to them and find out about pre earth life and such. I bet he's saying right now, "come on hand you get flip it open come one a man it fell again. Let's try and pick the cover up again and flip it open to read it. Dang it!" LOLOL!