Mazatlan Mexico


Well to be honest, i kinda had a hard time deciding how to blog our Mazatlan trip, or even if I should blog it...I thought about just putting all of my pictures on a slide show, but then it is hard to make comments on one individual picture, and half of the point is to keep all of the memories, sort of like a journal or scrapbook. So I decided to blog the trip in a series of posts, where I could make comments on the pictures, etc. I hope that this will help all of us that were on the trip to remember all that we did together, I apolagize that these posts, though open to all, are mostly for my mom and siblings. To any and all brave enough to check out all of the pictures (all of the posts are rather image heavy) I hope that you enjoy!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh, thank you so much for doing this! You are a treasure and a strength for our family. No mother could ever be prouder of her beautiful firstborn daughter than I am of you. I love you.

Jordan said...

It looks like you guys had a great time!

Elaina said...

I loved all the pictures and calebs smiling face, and you look good in braids. Next time take me okay LOL! Jk!