For my birthday on Saturday Devin and I went on a double date with his brother Rodney and his wife Julie to the formal dance up at the school (yeah BYUI does that kind of stuff). We had a wonderful time! First we enjoyed some mexican cuisine for dinner. As we were walking out of the restaurant -- I mean I was pretty much to the door -- Devin and my in-laws realize that they forgot to have the restaurant bunch sing to me, and I thought that I had escaped...so we went back to our table and continued our meal with a (short) birthday song and some fried ice cream.
The dance was way fun, it took me back to some of the early dates that Devin and I went on together. I got tired much sooner than I used to get tired, but I guess that is cause I was gettin' older (haha haha)
Devin's mom watched Caleb for us for the evening and she said that Caleb was great for her. (That is good, that means that maybe she will be willing to watch him again another time...)
4 comments:
Gramma and Grampa called my phone to wish you happy birthday. I was dancing when they called (and it was an awesome night of dancing, by the way, maybe it was the 'today is Emily's birthday so its a good dancing day' [haha, get it, dancing day] vibe). Anyway, I meant to save it for you so you could hear it, but I mixed up which button is which and so... yeah. But they called you. Sorta.
That is quite the hair-do, by the way.
And why are there no pictres of my nephew?
You look gorgeous for your birthday date! Happy late Birthday!! Love the hair do. Did you do it yourself? Or did you have some one help you with it? Sounded like lots of fun you had.
I called for your birthday several times but the no answer... You guys are such party animals.
Happy Birthday to You! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment