New Skills

To be honest, this picture is here because I just love it. It shows my life so perfectly well! I am a lucky girl to have two wonderful boys with me forever and ever ;)



I have been taking a nutrition class this semester and my teacher gave out samples of Fiber One Cereal...And Caleb really likes Fiber One!!! Who knew he would love healthy stuff so much? I guess what I should say is that Caleb liked to play with the package, but you get the idea.
Below you will see footage of a new skill Caleb has developed-to put it bluntly, I am none to pleased. The swing has given me many nights sleep and many finished homework assignments, and now Caleb grabs the bar :(

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Aw, lookit my nephew! :-)

Elaina said...

Isn't great to know you get to be with your family for all eternity!! doesn't look to fun with him grabbing the bar. That would hurt if he actually grabbed it with the swing going like it is.