Adoring

Last weekend we went to my parent's house for a visit. My brother Preston was in the high school play, so Devin and I went to support. He played the teen angel in Grease. I was not so impressed with the choice of production, but Preston sang really well, I was way impressed. My siblings all loved having time with their "nef neph"--observe the adoring aunties:

And the adoring grandmother:

While we were there Skyler was asked to the WA formal dance! He was all happy, even though he didn't say much we could tell that he was happy about being asked to a dance! He spent the remainder of the evening playing his ukulele trying to hide his pleasure.


Finally, Caleb does this thing where he takes cups (or water bottles) and tries to do what he sees us do with them...It is really way cute, but alas the video doesn't do it justice.

4 comments:

Elaina said...

I don't blame the aunties and grandmother being adoring fans. Your boy is one adorable boy. It's fun when they want to do every thing we do and grow up so fast. Then you don't want them to grow too fast. With a blink of an I he's going to be 2 years old without even knowing it.

Sarah said...

Awwwww, Look how much he loves me!

Cassy said...

He is very cute. And we can't wait until you come out either. As for our t-shirts we made for halloween. I have decided I want to make a new one. A onesie that says, "I was homemade with love by Mom and Dad." I thought it was so funny when I thought of it. Todd is not so impressed. I am thinking I should put in on the butt, but maybe not... We'll see.

Beth said...

Hey Emily Long Time no see! Your husband is way cute and your son too!