There and back again

We braved the weather and went to Utah for Thanksgiving. We had a nice trip...

...we even made time to see Devin's sisters in Logan on the way home. (Karla and Trevor were traveling with us.)

I put up my Christmas decor before leaving so that it would be Christmas-y at my house when we got home. I have also mostly finished my Christmas cards and shopping. I feel like that stuff is done so now I can just enjoy the season and my kids.

Bring on the Christmas Mo-Tab CD!!

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

I sooo sorry that we missed you guys! Looks like a great trip, though. Hey- I still have clothes for your Adelle- but we just never connected over Thanksgiving. I talked to your mom and she said she'll send them up with the next Idaho Trip crew! :) Just an FYI- there is a DANG cute snowsuit and a cute Gymboree parka with hearts on it in the box...so you don't buy doubles!

Cassy said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I still have never seen temple square at Christmas. One day we will make it. We love you and can't wait to see you. I'm starting to count the days.

Sassy Salsa girl said...

How fun, I love getting to visit with family :D