I was just going to send you an email, but I suppose this works just as well--Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great day. We are thinking of you and hoping you have a wonderful birthday!
I'm putting together an online birthday thing for joseph like at heymanhappybirthday.blogspot.com. Would you be willing to take a picture of your family with a birthday wish for Joseph and post it on your blog? I'm trying to links to all pics by Sunday, Nov. 21, and then on Monday I'll send links to be added to the posts to create a chain.
By the way, you look fabulous in your profile picture!
3 comments:
I was just going to send you an email, but I suppose this works just as well--Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great day. We are thinking of you and hoping you have a wonderful birthday!
Happy Happy!
Happy Belated Birthday!
Our phone number is 541-598-6665.
I'm putting together an online birthday thing for joseph like at heymanhappybirthday.blogspot.com. Would you be willing to take a picture of your family with a birthday wish for Joseph and post it on your blog? I'm trying to links to all pics by Sunday, Nov. 21, and then on Monday I'll send links to be added to the posts to create a chain.
By the way, you look fabulous in your profile picture!
Post a Comment