This was our Trick-or-treat crew (minus Wyatt, who is hiding behind Grandma Kare bear and Janice and I). This year it was actually nice outside for trick-or-treating. No snow! We loved it.
Today
This was our Trick-or-treat crew (minus Wyatt, who is hiding behind Grandma Kare bear and Janice and I). This year it was actually nice outside for trick-or-treating. No snow! We loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So we skipped trick or treating because we live in WA instead of ID. But we hit a couple of good ward trunk or treats over the weekend. Your kiddos really do look great. But next time you are looking for a camera--get one with continuous shooting. I LOVE it. That's the only way I could catch Kaylyn's first smiles. Because I took about 25 pictures continuously until I got a good one. I then went back a deleted atleast a few. :)
Yeah, I have been telling Devin that I want continuous shooting. The thing is my current camera does work and we don't have money to get another right now. So, until I get a new camera I am just choosing to be happy with the one I have. It has caught lots of great pictures in the three and a half years we have had it.
Post a Comment