Two Months


At two months old Adelle is 10 # 4 oz. and is 22 in. long. I like to call her my sweet pea sometimes. She generally sleeps most of the night now, but her sleep schedule is still very irregular. Caleb sure loves her, he likes to call her 'Dell' or 'Ellie'. He is a wonderful big brother.

4 comments:

Jones Family said...

That is a DARLING costume! Yea for nighttime sleep...hang in there for the naps. I'm still working with Amelia on those! I think we were so used to a "one-kid" schedule...learning to manage two is a curve ball! You have a darling family...keep in touch!

Sherri said...

Oh, so cute! You did good, Em. I want more pictures...of her without the costume on too.

Sherri said...

Is her hair comming in blonde? It's hard to see in this picture.

emily jean said...

Yeah, her hair is comming in blonde! Already!! Yeah for hair!!!