Mommy Extras

(I don't often write lists on my blog, but my cousins often do and I always enjoy reading their lists. So, may this be the first of many.)

Little 'extras' I love about being a mom list:
  • Baby wipes!! Not just for the diaper bag, they clean up everything!!
  • Kid's songs. Just being silly or trying to learn? Put it to a tune!
  • Time to read while feeding the baby.
  • An always valid and true excuse to get off the phone.
  • Children's books. 'nough said.
  • Goldfish crackers and Teddy Grahms
  • Snuggles
  • Children's Discovery Museums. I think They build those for the moms, not the kids.
  • Cupcakes at Birthday parties
  • Alphabet and number magnet on the refrigerator.
  • The most recent art masterpiece on the refrigerator.

2 comments:

Cassy said...

I would add getting to discover the world again through their eyes. And they give me something to be grateful for every day--this has brought a sence of contentment into my life. IT's a good list Em!!

Jones Family said...

Great list! And I agree- I don't know how I survived everyday life before I had baby wipes in my purse. Not just for kids I'd submit!