August

Well, I'm still pregnant. So, here are a couple of 40 weeks pregnant pics. We are really hoping that I deliver this baby sometime this week.
In the mean time (aka, while waiting) we have been keeping busyish. We went to a family reunion (Smurthwaite family) the first weekend of this month. Good times! Below is a pic of Devin and Caleb and their team as they were awarded the gold medal for our family Olympics. And a picture of most of the kids at the zoo while most of the adults were in the temple together. We had a good time with everyone! Glad that we could make it.
After the family reunion Caleb stayed with my mom while Devin and I came home. Devin and I had a calm week at home together. Caleb went camping with my family. We hadn't anticipated Caleb being away for a whole week, we kinda thought that we would have the baby sometime and Caleb and my mom would join us then. But no baby yet. Devin did some more home projects. I did nothing in particular. Cook dinners, do yoga, read, 'deep' cleaning and such. You know, this and that.

Maybe one of these days I will be able to post pictures of a new baby girl. Sometime before September would be good. I feel like I have been pregnant all year. Oh, wait, I have.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

You are cute.. You forgot about writing to Sarah in the MTC...

Amanda said...

Adele says she gets back tomorrow...to not have the baby until then :D Hopefully it's not a curse!