Nesting

I think that Devin has been nesting since he got out of classes in July. Here's the evidence:
  • He fixed the mysterious foul smell from the back of the house. (Sewer problem)
  • He got the swamp cooler working, finally. Fixed my swelling feet problem in a day and a half.
  • He helped me scrub the entire bathroom. Not just the usual clean-the-bathroom job, he took a scrub brush to the shower and tub. That only gets done a couple of times a year- maybe.
  • He got both cars working again. Yippee! We are a two car family again.
  • He took me out for our anniversary since we probably won't be going out on a date at all next week ;)
  • He vacuumed the entire house just because I mentioned that I wanted the house all clean when I start labor so that I don't feel like I am leaving a messy house behind when I go to the hospital. Then he did all of the dishes and moved the living room furniture for me. Wow, he is good.
No complaints here. I've got a car, a cool house, a clean bathroom and floors, no foul odors, and dinner out of the deal.

Now we just wait for our baby to come. I am feeling like today would be a good day. She doesn't seem to think the same thing. I guess I will just have to go do yoga and start a project. She is sure to come as soon as I get a project in full swing right??

4 comments:

Melody said...

How nice to have all those things done! Good luck on not finishing a project. :)

Jones Family said...

What a man! Can't wait to meet the newest little Nef gal!

Cassy said...

We are so excited for you!! And I'm glad Devin is so good to you too. So have you picked out a name yet? Or will you finally decide because you want to leave the hospital? Good luck and we love you!!

Cassy said...

I have no question that you will be just as good (if not better) at all the girly stuff too.