Yes, she is darling. You were a champion Emily. Devin was a good helper too. Your family is so blessed. It looks like you wore the same pink shirt when Caleb was newborn--the picture is right thered on the blog next to the new post. :)
I love the pic's. Todd says you look great for just having a baby and it's true. One of these days we'll have to sit and chat about birthing and such. Miss you guys. You have a cute little girl.
I love the pic's. Todd says you look great for just having a baby and it's true. One of these days we'll have to sit and chat about birthing and such. Miss you guys. You have a cute little girl.
10 comments:
What a beautiful name!. I am so happy Adelle Lugene is safely here and hope you are feeling well, Emily. Oh, Devin, I hope you are feeling well, too.
Congrats!!! I love the name. I've been hoping you'd name her Adelle. Congrats again and welcome to the ranks of parents of little girls.
She is so cute...I love the dimple. Congrats on your new addition.
Congratulations! We're glad everything turned out okay! Saludos de Quito, Ecuador!
Yay! We're glad she's here! Can't wait to hear the "whole story"... How is the big brother doing?
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Yes, she is darling. You were a champion Emily. Devin was a good helper too. Your family is so blessed. It looks like you wore the same pink shirt when Caleb was newborn--the picture is right thered on the blog next to the new post. :)
So sweet! Congrats!
I love the pic's. Todd says you look great for just having a baby and it's true. One of these days we'll have to sit and chat about birthing and such. Miss you guys. You have a cute little girl.
I love the pic's. Todd says you look great for just having a baby and it's true. One of these days we'll have to sit and chat about birthing and such. Miss you guys. You have a cute little girl.
Post a Comment