
Here is the whole group, from left to right. Adam, Trevor, Devin and Caleb, Me, Mom (Karla):

This is me behind the waterfall that is just below the cave:

And there it is:

Mom and I hiking out:

Very cool. This cave is just over the Wyoming boarder and is called Wind Cave because there is wind blowing all the way through. Apparently adventurous folks can make it through to the other side. We were content with just a few hundred yards. It got dark and cold really fast! Well worth the two hour hike!!
2 comments:
Boy, just those few pictures make it look like is was a quick walk in the park to get there. Believe me, we hiked and climbed our way there for a little over two hours! Not that I am complaining, i just don't want anyone getting the wrong idea...
I know I say this a lot: But I am homesick and wish I could be there. I can't wait till you come out. I got to talk with Janice this week and she went on and on about how nice it has been getting to be buddies with you! I am grateful you atleast keep a blog so I feel like I'm in the loop. Thanks!
Post a Comment