Nef Family Happenings
I must say I do really like the picture of Caleb and Silvester crawling in sync next to each other. I think it is cute.And those are the best recordings I have of Caleb's laugh.
Point of clarification: That is our cat. He is going to be my mouser, i am just sick of the mice. We have tried everything else and a cat is our last ditch effort. See we are problem solvers.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I must say I do really like the picture of Caleb and Silvester crawling in sync next to each other. I think it is cute.
And those are the best recordings I have of Caleb's laugh.
Point of clarification: That is our cat. He is going to be my mouser, i am just sick of the mice. We have tried everything else and a cat is our last ditch effort. See we are problem solvers.
Post a Comment