Somehow I have neglected my blogging this past while. Be assured that we have been busy enjoying the summertime. Here are a few pictures and a quick update of what we have been up to this June.
Yesterday Caleb and I went to Rigby Lake with Janice and her boys, Grandma K, Amber, Kade, and one of Janice's nieces. Caleb loved being in both the water and in the sand. He was all over the place and loving every bit of it.
Yesterday Caleb and I went to Rigby Lake with Janice and her boys, Grandma K, Amber, Kade, and one of Janice's nieces. Caleb loved being in both the water and in the sand. He was all over the place and loving every bit of it.
I got this little pool for Caleb and it is just the right size. When I can tell it is going to be a nice day I go out and fill it with just 2-3 inches of water, then leave it out to get warmed by the sun. then in the afternoon Caleb gets to go for a swim! He loves it. He likes anything to do with water.
The day before father's day was the Rexburg Air Show. Last year I didn't go because I had just had a baby a few days before. This year Grandma K, Aunt Trudy, Uncle Trevor, TJ, Lex, Wyatt, Jake, and Grandma Nef came with us. Unfortunately it was a cloudy morning, so it was cold and the air show was delayed for over an hour waiting for the clouds to be high enough for the people on the ground to see the show... luckily there was lots to do there. There were some army vehicles that the boys got to go inside (see Wyatt and Jake below) and there was a climbing wall that the older boys got to climb.
No comments:
Post a Comment