Memorial Weekend





For Memorial Day Devin and I headed up to the mountain cabin of our friend, Adam. (pictured next to Devin loading his gun).We went exploring on the 4-wheeler we borrowed from Devin's mom (thanks mom!) and did some shooting practice. Yeah, that is me with the gun and the belly peeking out...Devin is plugging my ears for me because we only brought 2 sets of earplugs. I didn't hit anything, but Adam and Devin sure did.The day was a tad bit nippy, with rain off and on and even snow for a little bit, but we lit a fire in the cabin and had a fun day of it anyway!




Sunday this weekend the weather was beautiful! so after church Devin and I packed a lunch and headed out for a picnic. How wonderful it was to enjoy the outdoors together. We ate lunch, read a talk from the conference issue of the ensign, and pretended that we were kids again.

And yes I am leaning in to give Devin a kiss in the shadow picture. I think that is a different view of the big belly. We are getting excited for our new baby boy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I don't want to shoot things, earplugs or not.
Guess what! I started a 'real' blog. Theres pictures of our trip to moab if you want to take a look. sarahluann.blogspot.com