I was showing Devin how cute and tiny the newborn size onesies were, and he asked me if I thought they would fit. So I decided to hold it up for size. Looks like a close estimate to me.
Devin's extended family and my midwife don't think that I am that big, well I feel that big, and Devin tells me how I am soooo big. I guess so long and baby is born healthy it doesn't matter how big my belly seems to me or anyone else.
Last week my neighbor and I took a journey into Idaho Falls(with the price of gas neither of us wanted to take the trip alone...) and I got everything I need to make curtains for my nursery, after that the nursery will finished, and cute besides. Jana, my friend, is going to let me borrow her sewing machine so that I can do this project. I love having great neighbors like her.
No comments:
Post a Comment