Watermelon



Do I look like a Watermelon? I feel like a watermelon!! Last Thursday we had our neighbors the Barneys over for dinner, those are their two girls, Hallie and Kaibrei. We have lots of good times together. There I am in the only skirt that I can still fit into...
This last couple of weeks I have been doing a lot of reading. I have really been enjoying books by Shannon Hale, I have wanted to read some of her books for ages, and now I finally have the chance. I have also been doing lots of reading about labor and delivery (learning about all of the hospital options, and the different pain relief options, etc. etc.) as well as reading about breast feeding. In addition to reading I have been washing all of the new baby things, in all of my reading I found out that that is something you are supposed to do, so I am.


Devin went on a fathers and sons camp out with his brothers and nephews last weekend, they had a good time (or so they tell me). I spent most of Friday at the Laundromat (with my book) washing his sleeping bag so that he would have it that night. He rolled it up wet last time he used it and forgot to let it dry out so it smelled of mildew.


No comments: