Look what I can do!!

Adelle is now a sitter-upper. She has just gotten the hang of this skill this last day or two. She still falls over because she forgets that she is sitting and just tips. (In her exersaucer if she stops holding herself up it will always catch her. hhmmmm) And as you can see she has turned into a smiley happy baby. Lots of smiles and lots of chubs, that's our Adelle!




Caleb has a 'look what I can do' too. Caleb goes on the potty and wears underwear!!! I just couldn't talk myself into taking a picture. It would be very cute in a way, but also arguably inappropriate. Dude goes on the potty WWAAAAHOOOOOO!

2 comments:

Cassy said...

Way to go!!

Anna Lois said...

Those smiles are adorable and don't you love it when their personalities begin to be more noticeable. I wonder who Adele really is behind all that cuteness. Time will tell. Loved that picture of Caleb pursing his lips just like momma. Thanks for sharing.