This and That - February

News First, TEETH! Adelle has two teeth in, they made their appearance on Tuesday the 8th. Now she has a tooth-y grin, and she shows it off lots!


Um. I guess I will just go with the order the pictures are in. So, above is my helper boy Caleb feeding Adelle some squash. First time eating squash, and she couldn't get enough of it. (Don't mind the mommy in that pic. She didn't do her hair and wasn't intending on being in any pictures. Nevertheless it is a cute picture with Caleb's wide open mouth teaching Adelle how to eat...)
Uh, I guess you get to see that picture twice, don't know how that happened. Ah, well.
That one I just like. She looks so sweet looking up like that.
We went to Utah last week to see my sister, Lynzee in her school play. As you can see, Adelle didn't think it was very interesting so she fell asleep. I really enjoyed it however!

Saturday, Feb. 5 Devin was best man for one of his good friends from way back when. Since the wedding was in Idaho Falls and Devin was in the wedding party we made a day of it and hung out all-day-long! Both kids were troopers. The wedding was beautiful, I am partial to purple however;)


3 comments:

Cassy said...

Very fun!! Devin makes a good best man--he was Todd's too. :) And one of our favorite pictures has him right on the edge :) And your kids are so adorable. I do hope all is going well for you all.

Melody said...

Wow...Eldon doesn't have ANY teeth yet.

Anna Lois said...

No wonder they call the color "royal." It looks elegant in the drapes and makes a very dressy looking vest for the groom.