Devin went ice fishing in his mom's pond while his family was here for the holidays.
We decided to put new flooring down in our bathroom, so above and below are pictures from the middle of the process. Somehow we don't have 'finished' pictures, so you will just have to get a good idea of what it looks like from these mid-way through shots. We love our new floor!
What about Caleb? Oh yeah, well he is potty training. That's right. He is wearing Lightning McQueen underwear (at home at least). Woot Woot!!!
2 comments:
Oh, I love it!!! What a darling! I am so excited for when you come visit in February. Impressive work on the floor. Wow, you guys are industrious.
Every little expression is so interesting when children are little. I enjoyed your pictures and particularly enjoyed the fish and Devin because grown-ups have great expressions, too. Emily, you look very pretty in that pink sweater.
Post a Comment