Sunday we had dinner at the pond, then we returned to the house because there was so much wind! At the house we had Christmas-in-July and did sparklers.
It was so great to get together this 4th of July weekend with all of the Nefs! It was pretty much one huge party!
It was one big party!! And we had so much fun. Thanks so much for putting the reunion together. And the shirts were super cute!! I've made sure I washed them so we can wear them when we got to the concert in the park later this week!!
1 comment:
It was one big party!! And we had so much fun. Thanks so much for putting the reunion together. And the shirts were super cute!! I've made sure I washed them so we can wear them when we got to the concert in the park later this week!!
Post a Comment